Monday, January 11, 2016

Gobble, Gobble and a little Ho-Ho-Ho

This year was our year to have Thanksgiving in Amarillo.  It was a great time.  Lots of food, laughs, and meeting a couple new faces.  Of course I did a terrible job of documenting, but whatevs.


Play-doh break!

 Thanksgiving evening, a crazy cold front/ice storm came through town.  We took advantage of it (for about 5 minutes) the next day...


Mister Man did not want to go inside.  Why do kids not feel cold?!?

Since we wouldn't be back, PawPaw and GiGi gave Oliver his Christmas present early.  So cute!  We're still working on getting the hang of it.
 

We left Amarillo and went down to my family in Salado.  Trent and I had to be in Dallas very early one morning and so Julie kept the boy.  He. Was. In. Heaven.

She texted me this pic and said, "Like riding a bike!"  I'm sure she misses the toddler days.  Or not.

We took advantage of the *free* childcare and stopped off in Waco to see the Silos.  I left empty handed but I'm glad we got to see them.

Meanwhile...this one was even more in heaven because Aunt Julie got him early Christmas/birthday gifts.  

Oliver really enjoyed his cousins this trip.  It's the sweetest thing to see how they all interact.  Makes my heart happy.

One night, I went to see Elliot's school Christmas program and Trent kept these two.  Griffin kept saying, "Guys night!!!"  Ha!

We had our family Christmas and Oliver's birthday (hello, present overload for the boy) and that called for some match-matchy.

And even more.  The family that matches together...
 

We gave Griffin a Harry Potter wand and glasses.  Oliver had a blast with them.  I mean, how cute is this?!?  

We enjoyed our time with our families and were sad to leave, but leaving meant hitting the road for the Christmas tour and that we were excited about.  




No comments:

Post a Comment