Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter 2014


(We were in Aiken, SC for Easter for a show...more on that later.)  

This was our first Easter as a family. Not traditional, by most people's standards, but our life is not traditional so it was just perfect for us =)


I didn't buy a new outfit for Mr. O... I used this cute thing that was $5 at Babies 'R' Us that I bought a few months ago.

And this duck bib was $.99 at a thrift store. Nothing a little hot water can't kill!

Also, our donation bucket doubled as an Easter basket. (Disregard my claw-like hand.) 

Notice the contents: the Easter story, a bath book, and a rubber ducky. Because nothing says "Christ is risen" quite like a rubber duck dressed as a pirate.

Clearly, Oliver wasn't impressed.

Maybe it was because there were some chocolate covered pretzels included but they didn't quite make the trip. (Mama was hungry and, let's be honest, I was going to eat them anyway.) I'll be sure to get the boy some Peeps next year!

Our little family on Easter. A selfie was the best we could do!

What did you do for Easter?

1 comment:

  1. Always a joy to view your pictures! Such a sweet family and most adorable little man!

    ReplyDelete