Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fake Business Names

The other day, Trent and I went on a walk with Mister Man and we started coming up with fake business names.  If you know me, you know I love puns.  So it should come as no surprise that most of these are, in fact, punny.  Also, I wouldn't be shocked if some of these already exist because we aren't the only clever people out there.

Here they are…

What in Tarnation
(Tar company)


Keyping it Real
(Key Makers)


The Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth
(Dentistry)


Say It Ain't Sew
(Sewing store)


Nailed It
(Nail salon or Roofing company)


Breaking Plaid
(Clothing store)


Leaf it to Beaver Tree Trimming

and its sister company

Beleaf It or Not



United Steaks of America
(Steak House)


Crepes of Wrath and Planet of the Crepes
(duh)


Bean There Done That Coffee Shop

and its sister shop

I've Bean Around the World and I, I, I (I Can't Find My Latte)



WOK This Way and WOK and Roll
(Chinese Food, which you probably knew that)


Stop, Drop and Roll
(Egg Rolls or Bakery)


Bread, Broth and Beyond
(Soup and Sandwiches)


Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
(Salon)


Shaved by the Bell
(Shaving salon)


Pillow Talk
(Pillow store)


Curried Away
(Indian Restaurant)


My brain always tries to make puns out of things, so we'll see if there will be a Fake Business Names Part II...








1 comment:

  1. Whats really funny is your WOK roll....we actually have something similar here called wacko roll lol....

    ReplyDelete