Friday, July 11, 2014

Let Freedom Ring // 2014

Hot dogs, BBQ, banana pudding, explosives…America.  

I can't believe it was a week ago!  We spent the 4th in Amarillo with Trent's family and it was a fabulous time.  Good food, family, and fireworks.  We were there last year when I was about 15 weeks preggo.  I remember thinking, "this time next year we'll have a little one."  

Here's some pictures…

And they're mostly of Mister Man.  

You've been warned.

These were from the 3rd but they're just too cute.  And when did our boy get so big?!?



This is my contribution each year.  It's amazing.  It has cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk so it's also very healthy.

Mama Pat and Papa Tuck came in!


 My in-laws recently had a deck built that extends over the canyon.  Breathtaking views. 

Sweet boy with Mama Pat and Papa Tuck.




Uncle Dan and Aunt Kim came out, too!



I don't think it fits, PaPa.

A dad and his sons =)

 We tried to get a good family pic...






It didn't happen so we went the selfie route.




I love this one.  I feel like he's telling me a good story.
  
Aunt Amy!!

Honey Lue!

Oliver went to sleep and then we sat out on the deck to watch the fireworks in the distance. 



And then I was in bed at 10:30.  





No comments:

Post a Comment