(Oh! Like the new header up there? Maddie from Thriftary designed it for me and I love it.)
1. This Kid President has gone viral. He makes me happy on so many levels.
2. This picture. We saw it on the Today show and I can't even. We want them. They're supposed to make you happy. Obviously, they do.
3. This post by Sarah Bessey is a remarkable read. It kind of created a fire storm on the internets.
4. If you're like most Americans, you are obsessed with Downton Abbey. Kristen from Rage Against the Minivan and Sarah at Whoorl talk episode 4. (You know, the one where we all cried hot, ugly tears?)
5. Boomama did her own link up last week and shared this article about a gay activist and his unexpected friendship with Dan Cathy, the COO of Chic-fil-A. It's an article I probably never would have seen as I don't follow either side of the controversial coin closely, if at all. But one of Boomama's friends shared it on Facebook and then Boomama shared it on her blog. And I'm glad I read it.
6. Last, but certainly not least, an adult choir singing rap songs? Yes, please. It's older, but I was reminded just how awesome it is.
I'll do another one this week! Probably including some Super Bowl commercials. Duh.