Friday, March 16, 2012

A Night Off

A night off during a run (with us, anyway) can be explained in one picture.  Allow me...
1.  Sitting in a hotel in what we call "our comfies." (And we apparently sit the same).
2.  Guitar out with Trent's writing journal, pen, and phone (for voice memos, of course).
3.  Me with freshly painted toenails (I chose Koala Bear-y by OPI).
4.  Me reading a book. I'm still working through The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. 
5.  Remote. Duh. I will say that when we are in a place where there is cable television, it's pretty much ALWAYS on the Food Network. Or DIY, History, or Travel Channel...
6.  Laptop. 
7.  At this point, I would like to point out our suitcases back there.  Don't let the seemingly organized appearance fool you; it's a hot mess down there.
8.  Now, check out how we keep the curtains from flowing around all crazy like.  That's right...my tennis shoes.  They're multi-purpose.

And that is what we do on a night off.  Pretty fascinating, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment