Thursday, March 29, 2012

Truck Stop, Collaborate and Listen

Trent and I can be a bit snobby particular about where we make our stops on the road.  There are those occasions, however, when we do not have the luxury of being picky.  And by that I mean, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

 I'm here to tell you that we love a good truck stop.  Not only do they tend to offer cleaner restrooms (thank you Jesus), they have a vast selection of pretty much anything you could ever need while traveling. 

For example:


Lumbar support.
Lots and lots of electronic accessories. Including 7 piece cell phone kits.
State memorabilia in the form of the usual: shot glasses, keychains, coffee mugs and my personal favorite...magnets.
Lots and lots of CDs.  Check this one out.  "Super Hits."  Tanya was rocking that hairstyle, wasn't she?  They should've titled it "Super Hair."  Ba dum bum. 
Healthy-ish options for meals.  These were gross.  I didn't even finish mine.  And I always finish my food.  This girl likes meal time (and snack time). 
Got gas, a cold, or hairy legs?  Truck stops gotcha covered...and then some.
Like I said, clean restrooms.  This truck stop went above and beyond with the floral arrangement and wall art. 
PJ pants and other clothes are available at the more fancy establishments.  This one is blurry because someone was looking at me strangely.  (Like he couldn't understand why on earth I would be taking pictures of flannel pajama pants. Silly man).  
Jesus t-shirts.
Cow headwear.  Or is it a pig?  No, it's a cow.  Or is it? 
And then there's this. 
But the pièce de résistance, in my opinion, is this giant lighter.  With a wolf on it.  I have big hands, so you should be able to get an idea of just how HUGE this thing is.  But seriously.  Who goes into a truck stop/gas station and sees a giant lighter with a wolf on it and buys it?  (If you have, please forgive me.  I'm sure you had valid reasons).

Happy truck-stopping!









1 comment: