Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Big 33

My birthday is less than 2 weeks away (May 6th) and I'll be 33.  Where has the time gone?  Have I really been out of high school for 15 years?!?!  



My impending birthday got me thinking about what I would even want. (Trent and I don't really buy gifts for each other.  He did get me P!NK tickets, which was great!  But, in general, we don't do the gift thing.)

Anyway, I wanted to share my list =)

*THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO RECEIVE GIFTS, PEOPLE.*


1.  Bacon Press.  I can't believe I don't have one.  I recently saw one at Bed Bath and Beyond for only $7.99, so I'm quite certain I'll go buy it myself with one of those lovely 20% off coupons. 


2.  Any karaoke machine.  Because who doesn't love karaoke?  And look!  This one is portable and has a hilarious advertisement to go with it.  Is she wearing headphones?  


3.  Just Dance.  I love to dance.  And this just makes sense to me.  The one time I played it, I won.  Sure, I'd need an XBox first, but that's a minor, slightly more expensive detail.

4.  A Gold Flat Sandal.  Finding the perfect gold sandal is quite the undertaking and so I've basically given up.  And there are SO MANY choices.  But something along this line.

5.  The Perfect Denim Shirt.  Again.  Another overwhelming goal.  I haven't even tried to tackle finding just the right one.  

I wish I never got rid of the one I wore on the first day of school in 6th grade!  It would be perfect.  Also, I wore it with khaki shorts, a rope belt, a tie, and loafers with socks.  In summery, I WORE A TIE IN 6TH GRADE.  I remember some boys made fun of me and I was all like, "Step off!  I'm taller than you.  And it's cute."  Not really, but I definitely didn't get my feelings hurt.  I was secure with my style choices.


6.  Mint Skinnies (or shorts) To Wear With Denim Shirt And Gold Sandals.  I don't even need to explain why, because duh.


7.  Pink Beats.  Fabulous.  


8.  Sparkly TOMS.  I love the TOMS I got last year for my b-day.  But, I still want some blue sparkly ones.  Beautiful.



I think that's all for my wish list!  Documented just for fun.  And while I'm at it, here's some stuff on Trent's list of wants.  (His b-day is May 7th.)

1.  A Banjo.  I don't even know if this is a good one.  I literally googled "nice banjo" and this came up.  And we all know google has nothing but true things.

2.  A Dutch Oven.  Definitely in blue.


3.  An Imerssion Blender.  He'd probably want a white one, but these are way more fun.


4.  A Food Processor.  Again, why do stainless steel or white when you can do red?

5.  Flip Flops.  Not leather.  And those are hard to find.  Maybe something like this?   


Anyway, just a fun rambling post.  We'll be spending our b-days in Waco this year.  And that will definitely include some Poppa Rollos and a massage.
















No comments:

Post a Comment